- Rise and Shine, Benedict Stone is published in the US, 17 May
- Bookseller tour of the US – Chicago, Raleigh-Durham, St Louis, Minneapolis and Albany
- Curious Charms is BBC Radio Manchester’s Book of the Month on the Becky Want show
- Library events in Oldham, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Stockport and Skelmanthorpe
- Appearance at Huddersfield Literature Festival
- Curious Charms is a Listen List 2017 Winner! The 2017 committee listened to 1,919 hours of audiobooks, evaluated over 200 titles, debated 45 nominations, and narrowed the field to the final twelve winners, which included The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper and Stephen King
- Arthur is one of Lovereading’s Books of the Year 2016
- The book is a New Books magazine ‘Reading Group Book of the Year 2017’
- Readers vote Arthur a Top 10 Book Browse Blog ‘First Impressions Book of the Year 2016’
- Arthur is selected as a My Weekly magazine’s Book of the Year 2016
- Rights are snapped up in Croatia by Naklada Ljevak publishing house
- Saddleworth Literary Festival 1 -2 October
- Review in the Scotland Herald, which says the book has ‘…the timeless air of a fable’
- Selected as a Lovereading Debut of the Month
- Short story ‘Looking For Love’ features in My Weekly magazine
- UK paperback published in the UK
- The book is published in France
- Interviews with BBC Radio Berkshire and BBC Radio Jersey
- Selected as one of Amazon UK’s ‘Summer Reads’
- The book is published in Italy and Poland
- HarperCollins Summer Party
- The book will be published in Korea
- Translation rights are snapped up in Mainland China
- Harper Collins Summer Party
- Curious Charms published in the US – 3 May
- Curious Charms is one of Goodread’s ‘Best Books of the Month’
- Enters top 40 sales chart of hardback books in the UK
- Australian and New Zealand edition published
- Interview with the Saddleworth Independent and Irish Examiner
- Interviews with BBC Radio York, BBC Radio Manchester, BBC Radio Ulster, BBC Radio Sussex, BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester, Age UK
- Book published in the UK – 7 April. Book goes to reprint
- Short story, The Purple Beret, published in The Simple Things magazine
- Lovereading ‘Debut of the Month’
- Selected as Amazon UK ‘Deal of the Week’
- Top 5 read in Heat Magazine – rating 4/5
- 5* review in The Sun newspaper
- Review in Booktime magazine
- Two week blog tour starts
- Featured in Cox and Kings, and Princess Cruises, mailings as recommended reading for passengers
- Full page feature in Booktime magazine
- Book now has a home in Serbia
- Pre-publication US tour – Miami, Raleigh- Durham, Chicago, Boston, New York. Click to view here
- The book now has a home in Spain
- Interview in The Co-operative Aspire magazine
- 5/5 from the San Francisco Book Review
- The book receives a ‘starred review’ from the Library Journal in the US!
- Arthur now has a US Large Print home with Thorndike Press
- Curious Charms scores its 15th translation, in Portugal
- Spotlighted feature on NetGalley
- Interview with the Oldham Chronicle
- The book will be published in Bulgaria – its 16th translation
- Lovely reviews in the US from Kirkus and Publishers Weekly
- Curious Charms is snapped up in Hungary
- Photo session for new book cover image, with photographer Sam Ralph
- Great news that the book will be published in Turkey.
- Curious Charms will be translated and published in Japan, the Czech Republic and Turkey
- US cover for the novel revealed
- New publication dates for the book are UK – 7 April 2016 and US – 3 May 2016
- Harper Collins Summer Party in London. Champers, gorgeous food and a private preview of the Alexander McQueen exhibition. Perfect!
- Curious Charms will be translated and published by Albatros in Poland in 2016
- Curious Charms will be translated and published in Russia, Tiawan and France in 2016!
- Arthur Pepper has a home with the wonderful Harlequin Mira in the UK and US. The novel will be published in hardback in the UK in January 2016.
- The book will be available as an audio book from WF Howes.
- The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper will be translated in five countries – Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and Brazil.
- Signed with the Darley Anderson, Literary, TV and Film Agency. Represented by Literary Agent Clare Wallace.